1. We operate both right and left hand circuits at all times.
2. Down wind calls are standard procedure and are to take the following form, frequency 129.975 "Burn base", "[Aircraft call sign]", "Down wind [right/left] hand for runway [number]".
3. Plan your circuit so that your aircraft stops abreast of the active intersection - the first one (of two) on the active runway. Also bear in mind that some aircraft operating from Burn may not have a radio, so always keep a good lookout in circuit and on approach for other aircraft.
4. Once you have landed, clear the aircraft from the active runway as soon as practical.
5. If the runway is blocked adjust your circuit and approach to use an alternative runway or over fly the obstruction.
6. Landing behind an obstruction should only be undertaken if there is clearly enough room with an additional generous safety margin.
7. Once flying commences all cars and retrieve vehicles must use the sides of the runways without exception.